Rocky Mountain Clay repairs ceramic equipment including kilns, wheels, slab rollers, pugmills, and any other pottery equipment. We can repair equipment for anyone; schools, studios, or individual potters. We are contracted with schools districts in the area for their ceramic equipment repair needs and would be happy to assist you with your repairs. We specialize in providing a routine inspection and repairing on the spot for simple repairs. We have a large selection of parts in stock that we take with us so we can fix your equipment the same day that we are there (depending on the repair).
Our Ceramic Equipment Specialist has the experience and the knowledge to fix your issue right in a timely manner.
To start your repair, please do both of the following:
- Please fill out the following Equipment Information Form with your specific repair.
- Please pay for the $75 Diagnosis Charge.
Equipment Information Form
In an effort to expedite your repair, please include the following information if applicable:
- Equipment make or manufacturer
- Serial Number
- Phase (single or three phase)
- Model number
- A photo of the equipment information plate.
- Location of the equipment
- Current problem
- Contact person, contact phone, and contact email.
We will respond to your need as soon as possible, usually within a couple business days. We look forward to helping you with your repair needs.