Equipment Diagnosis Charge
To speed your repair process up, please fill out the form on the main repair page so that we have all the information that we need! Thank you!
This charge starts the process of your repair. Our repair process follows this order:
- Once we receive this $149 charge, we will schedule a time for our experienced technician to come diagnose and fix your equipment.
- If special order parts are needed, we will order the parts and reschedule a time to install them as soon as possible.
– This charge includes minor parts (valued up to $50), repair labor (1.5hrs), and travel expenses (trip charge to and from). You will be charged additional if labor and parts exceed these costs.
– Common On-The-Spot repairs are the following, but we also repair more complicated issues!
- Thermocouple Replacement
- Relay Replacement
- Element Replacement (on common kiln models)
- Brick Replacement (common kilns)
- Slab Rollers:
- Cable adjustment, Greasing, Cable Replacement
- Canvas Replacement (on common models)
- Belt Replacement (on common models)
- Pedal repair or adjustment
- Please call with issue, usually a more complex issue, but we can repair!
Please note that we are not certified or allowed to fix, replace, or touch electrical outlets or wires in the wall or panel.
Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions!